Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Extraterrestrial GIMBAL Crew (Non-Human)

When I was watching the video of the US Navy fighter pilot chasing the GIMBAL spaceship flying over the Atlantic Ocean, I knew this would be a priority for the military to identify who made it and who was staffing it, if an alliance existed for that purpose. The GIMBAL technology is just so far beyond anything seen on Earth.

The good news is that the GIMBAL spaceship was not built by any country on Earth. In the following image the builders of the GIMBAL spaceship are present and flying the craft. I do not know yet where they are from, but I am working on that question. They are not from Earth.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Argentina Military Aircraft UFO Encounter

A special thanks to the military of Argentina for releasing the film of this UFO encounter. This is the source frame from the film that I us...

Popular Posts