Saturday, August 20, 2022

The Calvine Photograph: Authenticated

I just authenticated the Calvine photograph that was taken by two hikers in Scotland in 1990. There is another version of this image setting floating around on the net that is a CGI quality reproduction of the event and I won't be posting that here because I do not spread CGI related fakery. The original image however is authentic. I am posting a thermal scan which confirms it. Notice how the British jet fighter aircraft surveilling the UFO comes into full view as well as all foreground and background details including the UFO. Images like this one are rare and very valuable because they capture the truth that humans are not alone in the universe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Argentina Military Aircraft UFO Encounter

A special thanks to the military of Argentina for releasing the film of this UFO encounter. This is the source frame from the film that I us...

Popular Posts